How to enjoy a Vacation Rental Home
Everything about a Vacation Rental house, cabin, condo or villa is better than staying in a cramped, expensive hotel room.
- Get a a lot more space to spread out
- Get bedrooms, kitchen and living room
- Get more privacy. No maid butting in, unless you want it.
- Get more amenities. Often multiple TV's, Stereo, patio.
How to find a Vacation Rental
There are thousands of websites that offer homes. Not all are alike.
- Look for Websites with the VRAI logo. They advertise quality properties.
- Look for Manager Websites. They actually manage the homes.
- Look for the VRAI logo. Members subscribe to Ethical Standards.
- Look for the VRAI Endorsed Property Logo; to varify legitimate ownership.
- Look for the VRAI Inspected Property Logo. Industry reps have visited the property.
- Look for the VRAI Certified Manager Logo. Members subscribe to Best Practices.
Study & Compare carefully.
Vacation Rentals vary by size, location, bedrooms, occupancy, amenities and type. No two are the same. VRAI member are careful to list the many details of every home. Its your job to compare the property to your needs. If in doubt, ask questions.